join whatsapp Group

Friday 13 March 2015

BLACk MAGICON PROPHET

The hadeeth of magic against the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) is a saheeh hadeeth which was narrated by al-Bukhaari, Muslim and other imams of hadeeth. Ahl al-Sunnah accept this story and no one denies it except an innovator Therefollows the text of the hadeeth, its source, its meaning and the
refutation by the scholars of those who deny it. It wasnarrated that ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: A spell was put on the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) until he imagined that he had done a thing when he had not done it. One day he made du’aa’ then he said: “Do you know that Allaah has shown me in what lies my cure? Two men came to me and one of them sat at my head and the other at my feet. One of them said to the other, ‘What is ailing the man?’ He said: ‘He has been bewitched.’ He said: “Who has bewitched him?’ He said: ‘Labeed ibn al-A’sam.’ He said, ‘With what?’ He said: ‘With a comb, the hair that is stuck to it, and the skin of pollen of a male date palm. He said: ‘Where is it?’ He said, ‘In the well ofDharwaan.’” The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) went out to the well, then he came back and said to ‘Aa’ishah when he came back: “Its date palms are like the heads of devils.” I said: “Did you take it out?” He said: “No. Allaah has healed me, and I feared that that might bring evil upon the people.” Then the well was filled in. 
Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 3268; Muslim, 2189.