join whatsapp Group

Sunday 23 November 2014

Marriage

Dreaming of oneself getting married may indicate an impeding marriage. If there are no marriage plans at the time of the dream, one may propose to the women shown in the dream.
Based on: Aisha said: Allah’s Apostle said to me, “You were shown to me twice (in my dream) before I married you. I saw an angel carrying you in a silken piece of cloth, and I said to him, ‘Uncover (her),’ and behold, it was you. I said (to myself), ‘If this is from Allah, then it must happen.’Later I dreamt of the angel carrying someone in a silken piece of cloth, and I said (to him), ‘Uncover (her),’ and behold, it was you. I said (to myself), ‘If this is from Allah, then it must happen.’ ” [Sahih of Bukhari, vol 9 p 115-6 no 140]

FOR SPRITIAL HELP
OR QUESTIONS E-MAIL
Amelqadri@gmail.com
DONT FORGET IN YOU PRAYERS

No comments: